Erin - Paralegal
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies; Minor in Homeland Security, 3.5 GPA, CumLaude, May 2015 Mississippi College
- Associate of Arts in General Studies, 3.0 GPA, June 2009 Jones County Junior College, Academic Excellence Scholarship
- High School Diploma, 3.5 GPA, May 2007 St. Aloysius High School
- Insurance Producer License - Property and Casualty, MS license number 10487926, August 2017
- Account Manager major local Insurance Agency. Named Employee of Quarter.
- Paralegal with multi-partner Law Firm in central Mississippi. Named Employee of Quarter.
- Paralegal Internship with North Carolina global Law Firm specializing in bankruptcy litigation
- Legal Secretary providing legal support to multi-partner Law Firm while full-time student
"As a highly competent young woman, I would bring a resourceful, flexible and hardworking attitude to your team. In my previous positions I have maintained an exceedingly functional office environment while providing administrative support to staff, clients, visitors, etc., in a timely manner. Client services have been a top priority with my employers and I was adept at prioritizing and completing multiple ongoing projects."
- Coordinate renewals by retrieving/editing spreadsheets, determining priority, maintaining detailed status log, and ensuring completeness of data
- Prepare premium and coverage comparison to expiring policy to differentiate premiums and to confirm that coverages and details are accurate; review and discuss premium comparison with producer for approval
- Research and compile facts, including but not limited to, statistics from Mississippi Secretary of State, Mississippi Rating Bureaus, and Delta Computer System; perform internet research for quoting all new business
- Draft pleadings, complaints, answers, briefs, appeals, discovery requests/responses, summonses and summaries of deposition
- Prepare and process court filings at all levels including electronic filing
- Request, review and summarize medical records
- Organize highly complex litigation and supporting documents to prepare for hearings, depositions, mediations, arbitrations and trials
- Prepare witness and materials for case using relevant documents for attorney review
- Maintain and process client records, files and legal documents within document databases
- Assist attorneys with routing client bills for processing and input billable hours per client and project
- Transcribe dictation
- Track expenses and travel expense reports per client and attorney
Both Erin's educational background and her experience in fast paced legal and insurance offices have served to equip her an ideal candidate. Her friendly personality and strong work ethic are qualities that are certain to be an asset. Her past performance displays a commitment to representing your company through a well-groomed and professional image in both manner and appearance. It would be our pleasure to set up an interview with you to discuss your needs at this time. Please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience if you desire top talent for your firm's needs.