Pam - Office Administrator / Medical & Legal
- Over five years' experience as medical office administrator
- Over 20 years' experience as a law firm manager and legal secretary
- In both legal and medical firms, have managed all aspects of payroll, tax filings, monthly reports, and all manner of associate human resource issues.
- Specific to medical office management, highly competent with practice management software, maintaining physicians' contracts, credentialing and malpractice insurance
- Experience HR generalist for medical and legal office
- Extensive knowledge of customer service, accounting, human relations and management
- Ability to take initiatives, problem solve, bringing greater efficiency to office processes
- Proficient in standard and custom administrative software
- Strong typing, dictation and transcription skills
- Payroll processing
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Dedicated and focused: able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve and complete goals
- Creative, resourceful, and flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Fluid with use of all Microsoft Office programs.
- Efficient typist and comfortable with document production and management in Word or Word PerfectIndependent and self-motivated individual with excellent research and writing skills
- Able to foster positive relationships with patients, staff and clients at all organizational levels
"I have worked in Mississippi all my adult life. I was a client of Legal Resources, now Professional Staffing Group, in the late 90's and later a candidate when I decided to make a transition in my career. Having had exceptional experiences in both situations, I turned to them again for assistance with my next career move. I am presently employed and though it is a good job I know it will not lead to what I want professionally. Working with PSG as a passive candidate allows me to explore opportunities confidentially. I know when it comes to hiring, the best employees are already employed and likely not actively looking. That is the value of PSG. Please contact them today. I might be your next best hire!"